How can we know that the Pashmina shawl is real?There are a few ways to determine if a pashmina shawl is real. Here are a few things to look for:
- Material: Real pashmina shawls are made from the soft undercoat of Himalayan mountain goats, known as "pashm." The shawl should feel soft, warm, and lightweight.
- Weaving: Pashmina shawls are hand-woven. The weave should be tight and even, and the edges should be finished neatly.
- Colour: Real pashmina shawls come in a variety of natural colors, including white, beige, grey, and brown. If a shawl is available in unnatural or bright colors, it is likely not made from real pashmina.
- Price: Pashmina shawls are expensive, but if the price is too low, their quality might be compromised. Compare prices to market rates and check with the seller if they are providing any certificate of authenticity.
- Brand:There are some brands in the market which are known for their high-quality pashmina shawls.
Where to buy pure Pashmina shawls online?If you're looking to buy pure quality Pashmina Shawls online, then thearnimaal.com is the best place to shop! As we have an amazing selection of Pashmina Shawls in a wide range of colours and patterns, made from 100% authentic Pashmina fabric. Shop with us today and experience the softness and warmth and elegance of Kashmiri Pashmina Shawls!
There are many other online Pashmina Shawl stores, but here at thearnimaal.com , all our shawls are handmade by experienced craftsmen, so you can be sure that you’re getting the best possible product when you shop with us and we offer free shipping. You can also reach out to us for additional information.
What is so special about a Pashmina shawl?Pashmina shawls are world-renowned for their distinct style, comfort and elegance. Many people, both men and women, have a special place for Pashmina shawls in their wardrobe because of how sentimental they can be. The fabric is delicate and needs to be carefully combed from the goat's body using specialised tools so that the animal isn't harmed in the process.
Even though the process takes longer than other methods, the results are incomparable. There are also some other types of Shawls which are very expensive and one among them is called shahtoosh. This type of Shawls are made from the under-fleece of the Tibetan antelope or Chiru. The shawls are so fine that even the tightest shawl can be pulled through a small finger ring. That is why it is also called a “Ring Shawl”.